800 Holes Manual Capsule Filling Machine composition: guiding arrangement plate, cap plate, middle plate, body plate, powder pressing plate, powder scraping plate
Product model: AS-800 (a total of 800 capsule holes on the array board)
Output: about 5000-8000 grains/hour
Product specifications: 0#, 1#, 2#(corresponding to the same type of capsule)
Uses: used for 00#-4# capsule cap and body fitting and powder filling
Product material: plexiglass board
Template accuracy: R0.05mm
Filling accuracy: W±5%
1. The adoption of high-quality plastic material, which is more durable for long-term use.
2. The product is wrapped in circular arc shapes, which have a beautiful appearance and provide comfortable operation.
3. With a precise and unique design, this capsule filler is easy to use and effective in reducing loss.
4. Imitates the automatic mechanical arrangement, you can organize the capsule lid and capsule body quickly, more convenient to use, and improve the filling efficiency of the capsules.
5. Effective to deal with the problem of filling capsules, such as small-batch processing, production, and capsules made by themselves.
1. Place the discs on the cover plate.
2. Put an adequate amount of capsule cap.
3. Shake the capsule mouth up into the hole in the capsule plate.
4. Pour excess capsule.
5. Remove the alignment disc.
6. Stack the notched side of the intermediate plate on the cover plate.
7. Place the disc tray on the body plate.
8. PUT an adequate amount of capsule body and shake the capsule so that the mouth of the capsule falls into the hole of the capsule plate.
9. Pour the excess capsule and remove the disc.
10. Pour the powder on the bodyboard and scrape back and forth with a scraper.
11 Turn the intermediate plate of the overlay over the body plate.
12 Press firmly with both hands to lock the capsule.
13 Then remove the plate cover.
14 Remove the intermediate plate, at which point the filled capsules are in the central plate.
15 The center plate gently touches to remove the capsule.
16 Once the container is loaded, a filling of the capsule is completed.
1. Body plate
2. Director plate
3. Cap plate
4. Middle plate
6. tamping tool