- Material: Metal handle. PC blade.
- Size: Handle 27cm. Blade 78cm. Total length 100cm.
- Blade out diameter：22.2mm (7/8 inch).
- Handle color choices: Silver, Gun (Gray), Black, Gold, Blue, and Red.
- Color of blade: Thousands of colors in color-changing mode. 12 static colors can be set as well.
- Charging: USB fast charging.
- Charging time: 4 to 8 hours.
- Charging voltage: 5 Volts (max).
- Battery: 18650 3.7V Battery. 1200mAh.
- LED: 9 Watts RGB LED.
- The hilt is made of frosted aluminum alloy, and the blade is made of light diffusion PC resin.
- 1 lightsaber handle
- 1 lightsaber blade
- 1 USB charging cable
- 1 x Six angle wrench
- 2 spare screwdrivers
- 1 x decorative winding belt
How To Use:
- Press the button for 3 seconds to awaken the lightsaber from deep sleep mode.
- Turn ON: Press the button for 1 second.
Turn OFF: Press the button for 4 seconds.
Deep sleep mode: Press the button for 10 seconds.
- Strong enough for medium to heavy dueling. Has flash-on-clash (FOC) effect for realistic lightsaber duels. The lightsaber will automatically flash white and emit a sound when it hits something. Just like in Star Wars!
- Ultra-loud sound volume and bright LED lights.
- Removable blade – use the tool provided to loosen the screws in the hilt.
- Removable battery if you take down the main body.
- Sensitive swing and clash sound like real lightsabers.
- Can connect two lightsabers to form one “deadly” double-bladed lightsaber.
Any geek worth their salt understands the level of credibility they can gain by having a lightsaber as part of their collection. So, what better way is there to build status among your fellow Star Wars fans than with this battle-ready RGB Lightsaber that can imitate all the popular lightsaber colors?
There are very few pop culture items that are as iconic as the lightsaber from Disney’s Star Wars franchise. The futuristic glowing swords from the movies have gained such prominence that they are instantly recognizable even by those who are unfamiliar with the films.
There are so many different types of lightsabers introduced in the multitude of Star Wars movies, cartoons, and comics, that becoming a collector of these coveted items can quickly become an expensive headache. Luckily, the RGB lightsaber can reduce that headache with its host of features that make it stand out from other lightsaber replicas.
The RGB lightsaber is available in six different hilt colors: black, red, silver, gold, blue and gun metal grey. The hilt is made from a frosted aluminum alloy, enhancing its durability, and making it suitable for actual dueling rather than keeping it just as a collector’s item.
When set to color changing mode, the blade of the lightsaber can emit light in the thousands of colors that make up the full RGB spectrum. If you prefer one color at a time for the blade, you can set it to any of 12 different colors. This allows you to mimic the blades of your favorite Jedi Master or Sith Lord all at the press of a button. So, whether you want to cosplay as Luke Skywalker with his blue blade, or channel Count Dooku during a duel, you can do so with the same lightsaber.
The design and colors are not its only unique features. The RGB lightsaber also produces sound effects that mimic the sound design of the ones from the movie whenever it comes in contact with a surface. You can also modify the sound produced and change the volume.
The included winding belt can be wrapped around the hilt of the saber to give it a realistic look while also improving your grip during those long, sweaty dueling sessions.
Each lightsaber comes with a 1200mAh battery that can be charged via USB with the included cable. The blade and hilt can easily be disassembled for easy storage. And best of all, for those Darth Maul fans out there, you can get two lightsabers and link them together to create a double-bladed lightsaber. Pretty cool, eh?
This lightsaber is quite sturdy. So, issues are not very common. However, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips for our customers…
- Lightsaber is not turning on or seems not to be holding its charge: This usually happens because proper contact is not being made with the battery. Have you noticed the metal pieces at both ends of the battery? Try to flip it a little out so that it makes better contact with the battery. Until proper contact with the battery is being made, any charging notification you see is probably misleading. So, please flip out the metal contacts, test again, and charge the battery again if necessary.
- Lightsaber sound doesn’t work (or stops working after some time): This issue usually resolves itself after a short while. It also gets resolved when you just turn the lightsaber fully OFF and ON again. Please try both the regular turn OFF (press the button for 4 seconds) as well as the deep sleep mode (press the button for 10 seconds).